- Superfoods are the biggest key to quick and healthy weight loss. Superfoods are nothing but regular foods that have concentrated nutrients. They could be millets, seeds, certain grass varieties or even fibre-rich foods. Consume them in measured amounts every day and see your weight vanishing. For more information on how to lose weight through superfoods,
- Always drink enough water. Many times thirst is masked as hunger. So when you are hungry, try drinking water first
- Always preclude lunch with salads or chewy soups. You will be tempted to eat less of rice or roti or whatever is for lunch
- Ensure all your meals have a protein source. If any meal is lacking in it, throw in an egg or dal preparation.
- Whey protein shake helps in meeting your protein recommendations.
- 1 day of the week can be designated as a cheat day. It will help you get back on your Indian diet chart for weight loss!
- On a cheat day, do not overindulge on sweets or fried items. If you feel like it, have a small bite sized portion to simply curb the craving.
- Never at any point during the diet, starve yourself.
- Remember, short term thinking is not going to yield results. Hence, always focus on clean, healthy eating as suggested to lose weight.
Followed the weight loss tips and diet chart strictly but still not losing weight? You need to understand why your weight loss gets resistant!
These 5 Demons are Keeping you Fat Despite all Weight Loss Efforts!
1.Hormones: First on weight loss and weight gain list
Remember when you are hungry but actually angry? There is a term for that called hangry! The anger is an emotional or mood specific response to hunger, something controlled by hormones. So when hunger can make you angry, imagine what would be actually transpiring inside. Any Indian weight loss diet plan cashes in on this and makes you eat often to prevent hormone and enzyme spikes.
It is proven that hormones can either make you fat or even result in weight loss. Ever heard of leptin, ghrelin, stress hormone, thyroid hormones, insulin? Well, all these form a complex hormonal cocktail that greatly influences hunger, feeling of fullness, even fat storage pattern and places! Sounds freaky, doesn’t it? Well, the good part about it is, you could influence some of them (for example insulin, stress hormones etc.) with a good dieting chart.
2. Vitamins and minerals in the diet: Miss them and you miss weight loss goals
So you thought that burger hurts your waistline by only helping you pile on the calories? Well, think again! Studies are abounding that find nutrients such as vitamin D, calcium, B-complex vitamins can influence your weighing scale readings. Time to look at food in a more wholesome manner (like a healthy Indian diet) than just calories, cheese, butter, oil, fat etc!
3. Toxins in your belly giving your weight loss a toss
What are toxins? Everything around us; be it the pollution, smoke, food colours, food additives, plastics etc are all toxins and one of the obesity causes. Research finds that excess exposure to toxins make our body store it in small fat pockets. Yes, that is fat and toxins being stored in the body.
4. Sleep less and weight loss less!
If you sleep less then your body tries to cope up with the related exhaustion in multiple ways. By increasing secretion of stress hormones, making you susceptible to infections among other things. The result, weight gain.
5. The big baddie in the weight loss world; stress
Stress is like this enemy which weakens your body from all angles. Not only does it release hormones which result in fat storing but you tend to reach out to sugar and salt laden foods to comfort yourself. So even if you’re on any Indian diet plan to lose weight, lack of sleep can still keep you fat.