How will you feel doing chicken and macaroni bake one evening with your family round table clinging onto their spoon….Wow’ what a wonderful experience in the family gets together……….
- 2 cups macaroni uncooked
- 500 g chicken breast fillet cut into strips
- 1 onion large finely chopped
- 1 carrot finely chopped
- 2 zucchinis finely chopped skin on
- 3 bacon rashers chopped
- 440 mls tomato soup
- 1/3 cup cream
- 1 1/2 cups cheese grated
- 1 pinch salt and pepper *to taste
- STEP 1 Cook macaroni in boiling water, Drain, rinse and set aside.
- STEP 2 Cook chicken in a pan and set aside.
- STEP 3 Fry vegetables and bacon, cooking for approximately 10 minutes.
- STEP 4 Add chicken and cook for a few minutes more.
- STEP 5 Combine macaroni, soup, cream, salt and pepper.
- STEP 6 Mix with chicken and vegetables.
- STEP 7 Pour mixture into a flat ovenproof dish and sprinkle with cheese.
- STEP 8 Bake at 180C for approximately 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and browned.
This recipe is great as leftovers as well.
Sour cream can substitute cream.
Easy Related Posts
How to lower your cholesterol levels
How and why to lower your cholesterol levels Your body naturally produces cholesterol and it is ...read more
20 Most Weight Loss Friendly Foods on The Planet
Not all calories are created equal. Different foods go through different metabolic pathways in the body. They ...read more
Easy Dinner Stuffed Capsicums
Ingredients 6 red capsicums medium 500 g beef mince 1 onion diced large 4 tbs rice 440 mls canned tomato ...read more
Penne Pasta Pie
Pasta Bolognese pie has all the traditional flavours of spaghetti bolognese but in a pie ...read more